Hey all:

     Thought I'd say hello to everyone and also speak of something I'm
quite excited to be part of.  As FBK, my track "It's not the point" has
been featured on Marcel Dettman's mix for Fabric 77...and is also slated
for vinyl release as well on MDR.  Rob Hood (as Floorplan) also featured on
the mix as well!

     To me, this is good news, and I'm happy to be involved in something of
this nature, the link below has clips of the tracks on the mix-from what I
hear, it's going to be a good one!

Cheers and I'm happy to see sharing of great releases on the list!

http://www.fabriclondon.com/store/fabric-77.html

--
FBK

Absoloop/Orange 82