oh no, not im my opinion. i love the memory foundation on m-plant. the inside track with the piano and the detroit chords that come in later. its a great track!!! i didnt really like the mosaic records or any of the skinless brother records. i will say Puppetmaster (the inside track) on central is the bomb. its one of those tracks you drop at a party and people start dry humping the speaker...

ryan

From: "Jonny McIntosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Kao Jyan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Lance @ Inaudible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] ratio/central records
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 14:03:18 -0000

> . The Memory Foundation: Greenflash 12" (Mosaic)

I brought this in to listen to at work today along with a load of other
Mosaic stuff, I'd forgotten how good it is. Funnily enough I had been
rediscovering all the old central stuff the day before this thread appeared.
There's also one on a european label beginning with O which I have at home
which has one ace track in particular (2nd on one of the sides). They are a
pretty safe bet for good releases. I reckon the one on M-Plant is a bit
lame, mind you.

Jonny.