I'm planning a 12-hour retrospective radio special on the career of Moritz von Oswald, from Palais Schaumburg days to present. This has been scheduled for the last 3 Fridays of May 2015 , 10P-2A on KFJC-FM 89.7, Los Altos Hills, CA (www.kfjc.org). This will happen regardless, but I would like to interview him and wrap his career observations around the already awesome and voluminous program material. Having said this, he is a bit reclusive (so am I), and I don't do most social media, if any. I sent a ping via the Hardwax website, but have had no reply so far.

If any of you are occasionally in contact with him please relay the message that there's a geek in California that's doing a 12-hour radio special on his 30 years of collective efforts, and would like to interview him via phone regarding same....

Regards,
Richard Hester
"Mr. Goodwench"
"The Wild Kingdom"