I am inspired mostly by a period in electronic music between 1990 and
2001. I am deeply interested in Detroit electro & techno music,
especially Underground Resistance, Jeff Mills, Drexciya, DJ K-1, Aux 88,
as well as great British artists such as Neil Landstrumm and Aphex Twin,
among many others. I started to make music a couple of years ago and I
reached a point where I now feel as much lost as I feel I found my sound
(I'm still at a loss to know what exactly my next track will be).

I posted all what I have to share on my Soundcloud page
(https://soundcloud.com/kerr-knoll) with 24-bit audio (44.1 kHz)
downloads and an explicit creative commons license, to mix & share
non-commercially. Music to be shared freely. I'll be making completely
new tracks in the future. All of these are free and I am comfortable
with that.

I'd go further and offer commercial rights to remix projects. The
details of that would need to be discussed but in principle I would
welcome commercial remixes that were authorised by me and I would not
expect a share of royalties. I've no idea if that sort of arrangement
exists already, but folk in the business should be able to figure it out
if there's an interest. As well as the downloads available on Soundcloud
I can provide additional assets on request.

Please share with anyone that might be interested in either the tracks
or the remix opportunity.

Thanks

Steve