As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I'll be presenting a 3-part special on the various entanglements of Moritz von Oswald from the 80's to the present. The first part will air on May 15 10P-2A PDST. The 2nd part will be on May 23, 9P-3A, and the 3rd part will air on May 29, 10P-2A. This all will be happening on Bay area radio station KFJC-FM, along with a whole bunch of other special programming, including 24 hours of Sun Ra, among other things. More information, streaming broadcasts, and downloadable archives (for 2 weeks after each show) can be found at http://kfjc.org . I've gathered up a veritable dog-choker of a crate of material, and more is on the way. An interview with the man himself would be the ultimate grace note for this feature, but so far, no go. The show will go on regardless.

Cheers,
Richard Hester
KFJC 89.7 FM
kfjc.org