Hi Kent, that is great to hear.  I wish I would have been able to check that performance!!
take care,
Dan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: New Metamorphic release
From: kent williams <chaircrus...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2015 3:32 pm
To: d...@metrecs.com, 313@hyperreal.org

Good to hear from you, Dan! All of us who have been following Detroit Techno since the 1990s know of the huge contribution from the Ohio crew, and anything new from Metamorphic is fantastic news.

I'm excited for more Titonton music. His performance at DEMF with a string quartet years ago was a peak musical experience for me.