That Model 500 was largely slept on in my opinion. Juan quietly puts
together outstanding albums, yet we only seem to only hear mention of
his classic stuff (alleys of our mind, cosmic cars etc). Now there's
nothing wrong with classics but the majority of the originators are
still pumping out new material. So even if some of the new stuff isn't
your type of hype, let's at least acknowledge they're still putting
stuff out there.

I'm curious to see / hear what the new Transmat stuff sounds like, I
haven't necessarily dug the majority of the recent output, but that
last Djinx under his real name, started to grow on me after hearing it
out a few times.

jw

--
Technoir Audio