I remember reading somewhere there's a new upcoming..

Op 07-Jan-16 om 22:10 schreef ja...@iridite.com:
I've not seen it on any lists or heard any mention of it either

On 7 January 2016 at 21:09, Aidan O'Doherty <aidan.b.odohe...@gmail.com <mailto:aidan.b.odohe...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Am I mad or is their no mention of this new release from 7th City
    on Discogs?

    Both of the above statements could be true. Or false.

    On 7 Jan 2016 17:04, "jwan allen" <jwan.al...@gmail.com