From: kent williams [mailto:chaircrus...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 January 2016 16:25
To: Paul Kendrick <p...@dagmar-tara.com>; Patrick Wacher <pwac...@gmail.com>;
313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: New Hood releases

If you're able to get other people to spend money to release your music and
come to an agreement about terms, why not? Hood can always make more tracks.
Running your own label takes time and money, and the monetary rewards of doing
so keep diminishing.

If there's a market for your product, focus on the product, not the marketing.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 3:37 AM Paul Kendrick
I’m liking the sound of these, not being on M-Plant is odd tho?