was Karen Gwyer already mentioned

Op 17-Aug-17 om 20:54 schreef Suzanne Heinrichs:
Laurel Halo (and not 313 but Nadia Struiwigh -- love the latest on CPU). Also +1 for Aurora Halal.

Suzanne

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 11:44 AM, <3...@coke-smyth.net <mailto:3...@coke-smyth.net>> wrote:

    Yes, I have DJ Shiva on the mp3 drive.

    B-)

    Prefer Claude Young tho!

    On 2017-08-17 14:48, DJ Shiva wrote:

        Ana Kristenson, Avalon Emerson, Aurora Halal, Paula Temple, Esther
        Duijn, Umfang, Eris Drew (more house, but fantastic DJ & live
        act),
        Octo Octa, CL aka Ciel, Steffi, Rroxymore, Ellen Alien, CMD, Doc
        Sleep, Experimental Housewife, oh and myself (DJ Shiva/
        Noncompliant).

        Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

        Lisa
        http://www.noncompliantmusic.com
        <http://www.noncompliantmusic.com>
        http://www.soundcloud.com/djshiva
        <http://www.soundcloud.com/djshiva>
        "Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet
        day, I can hear her breathing." - Arundhati Roy
        On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 5:38 AM, <3...@coke-smyth.net