1995 for me, going back to some of those old emails was a blast!

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for Mac

On Dec 17, 2017 at 1:28 PM, ACID <pla...@acid-house.net> wrote:

I think i got onto it late..and with a different email so i cant check....

Was on v-rave before 313 though.

Sent from my iPad

On 17 Dec 2017, at 20:17, Fred Heutte <ph...@sunlightdata.com> wrote:

Greg! good to see ya!

1995 here also. Got on a few months before the Metroplex 10th anniversary
party which was my first intro to many 313ers.

Although it's not new (2005 I think), been playing Abe Duque/Blake Baxter
"What Happened" a lot this year . . .

fh