the carl guy that is in question has also done this in the past.  he has
paid DJ's to use their name on a flier, but told them to go ahead a book
another party that night somewhere else that way they can get more money.
he also wins because that Dj draws people in.  he is a shady guy...i'm
tellin' ya.
jeff