Sounds good ck & nate. Need those mp3s though, Mixcloud is online only isn't it? Plenty to sift through already and the Sounds of the Universe mailout already has a ridiculous set of new music out this year. It just keeps going...

cheers

On 2018-01-19 13:32, David A. Powers wrote:
New mixset, definitely features some 313 artists, including the first
track:
https://www.mixcloud.com/PAD9000/pad-9000-blackstar-mix-january-2018/
(Plus I actually lived in Detroit 2 years and I'm involved in ongoing
collaboration with the music scene.)

~David

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 12:52 AM Nathan <nathg...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

Thanks for the kind words Andrew!

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jan 2018, at 12:38 pm, Andrew Duke