Looking to cop that new Patrice from  threads tomorrow prior to our
departure.

We (thomas cox former list rabble rouser) and myself will be behind the
decks at motor city wine this evening from 11-2.

Also we'll be sitting in at the bassment web broadcast in a little bit.
Detroit promo tv dot com. Underground 313 dot

Back to lurking.:)