Hey folks, been a minute but our mix site is back up and running:

http://www.art-and-artifice.com/blog/2018/11/17/guest-mix-for-beyond-below

Lots of 70s and 80s ambient and experimental business here, if you are into
that sort of thing.  RA copped it as one of their "best mixes for
November," but our mileage and opinions on what RA thinks about anything
vary, of course :P

More to the point we are getting back into Techno for the site so if you've
got the bug to record some jams please reach out, we are always looking for
submissions.

We've got some good Techno from Chicago's Kiddo up soon, recorded from a
great set in Buffalo recently, will be up in a few days.

Thanks!
-Arturo