Back to a firmer Techno footing after last month's ambient, a nice mix from
Chicgao's Kiddo!  She's great and has been playing all over the States for
many years.
She also happens to start with my favorite Baxter cut, so that's a bonus.
http://www.art-and-artifice.com/blog/2018/12/12/15-kiddo
We feel like we're on a bit of a roll lately with our last mix getting a
pretty wide circulation and also with some great material coming in. Thanks
for everyone's support and looking forward to sharing lots of music in the
New Year.
-Arturo
As always reach out if you think you'd be a good fit or know someone with
some music to share!