From: Pacou
To: Christian Bloch
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 6:38 PM
Subject: lil louis old classic

"why d´ya fall" is a very old chicago techno classic I think it was on a
b.-side of "I called You" single from his most famous album (the hit was the
"french kiss" track) at this time it was probably too hard for a proper
smash release but there was 2 wellknown cover versions: "Club MCM" on Rhythm
beat records and DJ Funk "Run" both of them are now classic techno tracks.
Now someone from UK (I dont know any details, this is a rumour) made a
bootleg release with only this track under cover name "white falls". there
is no other info on the record (because I think its an illegal bootleg
pressing)...I just picked up the last of 5 copies here at a local
recordstore.
There was the other classic lil louis track "black out" re-released last
year on ffrr records (which is the original label where it came out) but I
think this was also pressed without the artist permission and only available
in very limited quantities. I bought that one in Australia...well I am
hunting them around the planet :-)

1. Jeff Mills - Revolt, Tresor
2. Christian Bloch - Deep Night 01, DN
3. Steve Bicknell - Lost, Cosmic 23
4. Grind Attack - Techno space, Explicit 01
5. The Advent - Sketches Part 3, Tresor
6. Planetary Assault systems - Coad Warrior, Peacefrog
7. Percy X - Gain LP, Soma
8. Lil Louis - Why d´ya fall, Bootleg
9. Hiroaki Lizuka - Mueller 28
10. Double X - Ungleich 6.5 limited edition