I think he started off with some fairly valid points but has become more
hysterical and dramatic over the month that he's been posting on the
subject (he's been posting fresh "revelations" every day for 30 days to
represent the 30 years that he feels Derrick has been stealing from him).

To my mind, if he really feels he has genuine evidence of Derrick being an
abusive person then he would have been much better pursuing that
separately - mixing it in with his (and Thomas Barnett's) personal business
dealings hasn't done his case any favours at all

cheers

Jason