Last Time I saw Teep was at least 20 years ago, we went and saw Ravi
Coltrane play somewhere in Boston.  But alas, we all slide into
normihood over time.  I still cherish the several sewer sounds 60 mix
tapes he gave me, one of those tapes introduced me to the music of
Bochum Welt, but that's a whole different story.

https://hr.mit.edu/rewards/recipient/award-recipients/2014/serving-client/aran-parillo

thanks,

Jeffrey J Davis

j...@jeffreyjdavis.com