In 1988, Kevin Saunderson was the musical "gateway drug" that lead me to my
love of Detroit electronic music and all things techno. As a DJ, I was
buying every dance-related 12", EP, and LP that came into Halifax NS and I
saw at the local radio station. When "Techno! The New Dance Sound of
Detroit" hit my local store, and Master Reese remixes of Wee Papa Girls,
Samantha Fox, Paula Abdul and others were in my sets, I was cemented as a
lifelong member of Team KMS. I am glad there is new Inner City album
scheduled for this year. The Chuck Daniels remix of their "Bad Girl" single
in 2017 (with LaRae Starr on vox) still puts a smile on my face:

https://www.discogs.com/Inner-City-Feat-LaRae-Starr-Good-Luck/release/10131660

Released December 31, 2018 is my fave more-recent Inner City single and the
remix from Carl Craig (in the game since 1991) is the stunner here, IMO:
https://www.discogs.com/Inner-City-featuring-Steffanie-Christian-Heavy/release/12393959

That one and the new album will feature vocalist Steffanie Christian
prominently. There's been a few singles in 2019.

Speaking of Carl Craig, I am still enjoying the "Detroit Love" comp he
released from Wajeed
https://www.discogs.com/Waajeed-Detroit-Love/release/14424764
and there's a new 2-tracker forthcoming on his Planet E from Detroit duo
Ataxia worth checking.

http://andrewdukeinthemix.com