I paid my respects to Mike’s incredible catalogue with a set i was asked to do
last weekend.    Fellow heads and disciples Matt Pond (UK) Hamsa Solim /
Rubsilent (Turkey) also paid their respects with their own recordings:

i’ve assembled them here on my SC

https://soundcloud.com/verdant-recordings/sets/mike-huckaby-tribes
<https://soundcloud.com/verdant-recordings/sets/mike-huckaby-tribes>

andy green