I was closed to give up all music matter, for some reasons and today, at least got "analog live" KDJ 28. I would like to share with you how that renewed my music passion, made me so happy again.
"Analog" made a great impression on me.
The violins, the violins !!! straight in the blood, when I was a teenager I thought, Cameo was there to save my life, today "Analog" help me to outlive. As KDJ conclusively prove us, never-ending story, he has explored here a new " niche" .Be prepared for a shock.
This guy is a REAL artist, a genius.
Essential

Respect

"There is always a victim, avoid that it be you"