There's a track here starting like Break 4 Love by Raze then turns out it's off of some Detroit Lp somehow. #Cashmoney #DeepDisco #KindredSpritis

All I'm saying is I don't see why everyone these days is trying to play the motherfucker when it is a very difficult instrument to play, and I'm not a big fan of those sounds even when they plays it right

Laters

On 2020-06-04 18:05, cnd wrote:
There comes a dawning in the mind. A realization that of the greatest
minds of a nation, a simple lottery between two stooges is upsetting.
Flying Lotus emerges in my mind. A time for creativity and
crysalization. Rodney Brooks on robotics. A time not for angry music
but for remixing Marvin Gaye. Meanwhile, it is only fair to note that
in the white world there is the tree yggdrasil. Tree talk has told us
that it is the same tree the upside-down one. That if you live under
an oak you must worship it. Every uniform has a hierarchy, every
hierarchy has a limit, and above all limits we find the aesir. The
prisoner, again.

Above the kkk is the spirtual worl and above the wurl come sometimes
manifestations from other music. Where would America be without trade,
and textiles and black music? Perhaps Oberon was born into this world.
Perhaps the heighest height of the faerie kingdom, of dryads of aelf
did visit us. And he came to us, from faerie and we trod him down. And
I understand now. And when a man and a woman love each-other, it is
fair to say between them only this "I can't breathe". They say we
didn't lose a soldier, their loss is ours to gain. I understand this.

Will machines exceed human intelligence? Another selection. Mark
Pritchard OT. Does Phat Kat qualify as detroit? He's got flow.

With peace,