Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well during these times. I just
received my limited vinyl pressing of my latest offering; COVID-19 EP It
features a Dub Techno influenced acidic main track COVID-19 and a dark
jazzy banger Jazzy Big Brother on the flip as well as a Gherkin Jerks
influenced jack track Gerk Me. I don't know if this will be available in
stores yet because of the pandemic but it is available now at my bandcamp
page:

http://mattdubspun.bandcamp.com/album/covid-19-ep

Thank you for supporting my music! It's limited to 100 copies

Detroit, Chicago and the rest of the world I love you all!

Matt Dubspun