I'm with Kevin and Denise on this one.

This is a list about dark black music and rhythm control. With all due respect, a single mod who makes corn music doesn't really cut in politically.

Noi offense Eamonn but at least Denise has a langer ;-)

cheers

On 2020-06-29 09:03, Kevin Kennedy wrote:
To me, this does not deserve celebration.  However, it hopefully
serves as a call to action for all involved with this list:  Open and
frank discussions are necessary and can be had with list members.
This is the closest to a private forum we have outside of sitting in a
room with a tape recorder running.