From: kent williams [mailto:chaircrus...@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 June 2020 15:35
To: list 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: What this list is and isn't about

1. Detroit techno music

2. Detroit house music

3. Music inspired by Detroint techno and house music

4. Ghettotech & Jit.

5. The people who make 1-4

6. The social and political context of 1-5

What it isn't about:
1. Any individual list member unless they're in #5 above
2. The list admin.

Since you're coming for me in particular.
0. "Corn music" - are you having a laugh?
1. "With all due respect" is a euphemism for "You supreme bell-end" "No
offense" means "I'm going to be offensive."

2. I have made 3 albums and several EPs and I generally don't bring them up
here. While I count Detroit music as a huge influence, my music has diverged
from anything that could be called techno, so I've made myself off-topic.

3. I have the job of list administrator (not moderator) because no one else
wanted it.  I do the best I can and if you don't like it, unsubscribe. I posted
instructions on how to do so the other day in the spirit of "Let me google that
for you."
4. Do you mean "Langer" as in slang for penis?   That comment seems out of
order on several levels.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:52 AM cnd <3...@coke-smyth.net