Whenever a new DeepChord record came out, Huck always had it taking up prime
real estate on the wall at Record Time.

Huck was also on the artist selection committee for the 2002 DEMF. If I had to
guess, he is the one who booked DeepChord to play what I think was their first
live set ever at the festival that year.

On Jul 17, 2020, at 5:02 PM, Andrew Duke