Really enjoying this.  While the sets are prerecorded, the chat is pretty
good (I measure that by the number of times the word or emoji for "fire"
comes up per hour, and it's reasonably low here) and each set comes
up three times in an 8-hour rotation.  Ash Lauryn, Norm Talley and
especially Delano Smith were really good yesterday.

Right now liking Walter Glasshouse, who I haven't seen before, as he
mixes in what sounds like a remake of one of my fave Ron Trent tracks,
I Feel the Rhythm.

Also caught bits of the Detroit Electronic Music Conference last week,
including Stacey Hotwaxx Hale talking with the vocal trio Dames Brown,
and Mike Fotias from Paxahau/Audio Rescue Team with a chalk talk
on audio basics.

The bad part of the current crisis is nearly everything, but the good
part is participating at least a bit in things I couldn't be at otherwise.

fh

>Odd haven’t seen much about this here. One of my favorite sources of new
>music. Live
now and for literally the next 15 days.