[I am still shaking my head about the extended insanity that erupted on
this list the last time I shared a link to dweller (their Juneteeth post
compiling a listing of 60 articles related to techno's black history.) Not
in a mood to be trifled with. Do some deep research before you give me
grief again about my posts aiming to inform and possibly start discussions
done with respect. Black is spelled "black" in their posts (likely stylized
lowercase presentations) and I am posting this (below) verbatim. Ash Lauryn
has written for them. Her sister, The AM, is one of the best new DJs out
there. And yesteday I literally deleted all music from and related to Kevin
Saunderson, Juan Atkins, Terrence Dixon, and Scan 7 from my collection.
Those artists have been HUGE for me, some for 32+ years, but I am not
interested in supporting artists who do not truly support women in a world
already full of so many challenges. Check my Facebook if you want more info
about how I feel. Check Jeff Mills' FB page where people fell over
themselves yesterday to like the sharing of a June 11 article that trotted
out more B3 repetition and failed to, once again, acknowledge women. Not
leaving the list, but getting tired of little effort being made to provide
what this list could be if more contributed. There are so many talented
voices here who remain silent. Debate earnestly with diplomacy; take a deep
breath and reread before you post, though: the internet is forever. Andrew
Duke
"Dweller electronics
writings from a black perspective

Posted on August 18, 2020
business techno matters: how those who have the most sacrifice the least
by frankie decaiza hutchinson"
https://dwellerforever.blog/2020/08/18/business-techno-matters-how-those-who-have-the-most-sacrifice-the-least/