One of our local Dallas techno producers, Blixaboy (aka Wanz Dover), is on
this lineup -- thrilled to see Charivari Detroit doing another virtual
festival! The last one was excellent.

Highly recommend checking out Blixaboy's Azanian Funk album here -- I Am
Eternity is the standout track for me and why I purchased it back in June:

https://stereoonstrike.bandcamp.com/album/azanian-funk

Wanz is one of the few Dallasites that's made the trip to Detroit for
Movement as often as I have. I think I've been 11 times since 2005, maybe
12 for him? You can def. hear the 313 influence in his sound. Cheers!