Van: kent williams <chaircrus...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 12 november 2020 23:40
Aan: list 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Onderwerp: Derrick May: The other shoe drops

I have serious reservations about how Michael James has handled his part of the
story.  I am glad that DJ Mag has done the work to separate this issue from
Michael James. James has other grievances with Derrick May that colored
people's reaction to his allegations.

https://djmag.com/longreads/multiple-women-report-sexual-assault-and-harassment-derrick-may