Hey list,

I recall this clearly. The vibe was out.

The whole album was a total letdown. I had the cd, my man Nawfal had the vinyl. Two points stood out for me - one, Dave Moss noticed that the production on the first track, 'Davey Jones Locker' was kind of SPOT-ON, and secondly despite my pre-emo post-disillusionment about the quality of the CD I was so desperate to get my head around, it wasn't really until I heard Nawfal play 'Don't Blame it on me' that I think I got it. Bought the 5 pack some time back now. Don't . regret. nuthin'.

Anyays, peas to Denise. Black Lives Matter but I ain't got the t-shirt. Here's a more modern piece in a (let's just say), stream of consciousness style. The true stories often have to wait until prior to legal clearance these days. But hey.

https://thecoronaphases.wordpress.com/2020/06/11/the-raving-of-the-shrews/

The truth is out there.

peace

FB