Greetings,

Contentious c here. Apologies for the bandwidth, but December has come, and the budget is going.

Feels about time to let go of a few things:-
 - Roland Tr-8
 - Moog Mother-32
 - Korg Minilogue
 - Underarmour running shoes
 - New Balance running shoes
 - Mint Analord 1-10 Bindered
 - Nike Koston Lakai Max II Trainers Blue and White 9.5 Uk size

Running shoes imo are OT. I run to DJ Stingray and more recently some new fangled DJ Godfather? Underarmour worn once only. I also have (like Joe) too many records, so if there's anything in my collection that is of burning interest, let's go global (limited time only - it is normally a closed account).

https://www.discogs.com/user/pikaia/collection?sort=added&sort_order=desc

QUESTION:- is eBay still the best place to dump an Analord? Depop, Discogs? Any recommendations for markets appreciated at this stage, pm if reqd be non-contentious.

cheers