100% agreed on that Rudiman. A great album for daydreaming and motivation.

Will check out that Prekop album. "The Biz" was a staple of my college
years.

Things in rotation this week: new Storm Queen, old adult., new-ish Nate
DeYonker, post-Diane Ross Supremes (RIP Miss Mary) and a compilation of
stuff from an artist named Violet who may not be everyone's cup of tea, but
I'm certainly enjoying it (h/t Kent).