Hello!

I'm not sure whether or not I've been on the list longer than you. Heck, I
am not even sure when I joined the list...probably somewhere in the mid to
late 90s, but then came into my own around 98 or 99. Things are just one
giant gaussian blur these days.

For my geography: there are many ways to split hairs on that, with numerous
purity scales out there. Out of veneration to those who have lived in or
served Detroit their entire lives, I usually say "Metro Detroiter". I have
lived in numerous cities around the region, including childhood and
adulthood stints in Detroit. If credibility points are squarely dependent
upon location, I'm afraid I may have some bad news about many of the list's
favorite producers and DJs.

As for who I am? Still trying to figure that one out. If taking a random
sample of people around the community, the answers would range from
"cantankerous, mouthy asshole" to "pretty decent fella".  Well aware that I
have pissed off more than my fair share of people over the last few decades.