Probably Electronic Warfare, as most detroit track early recollected.

Or, Anthony Shake Shakir Meets BBC more re-sent, just to shake things up a little.

thanks again, C

On 2021-04-19 01:14, Mike Taylor wrote:
Thanks for sharing this one. I've not heard this one before.

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021, 7:11 PM Nathan Goode <nathg...@tpg.com.au>
wrote:

Yeah this is a VERY hard question. I think I’ll choose the one
track that turned me onto this music, because if not for this, I may
have totally missed out on a load of great music. It was -
Intellitronic - Pixel.

First heard it on radio in Adelaide, Australia on the China Syndrome
show which was hosted by Offworld Records’ Jason Martin and Tim
Jackiw at the time.

Sent from my iPhone

becaus..