I forgot to mention the new Reggie Dokes as well.
https://reggiedokes.bandcamp.com/

It's superb. I forgot to mention it because I balked at the $28 digital
cost, and picked it up at Juno after my latest Bandcamp haul. I always try
to support artists directly, but being asked to pay this much extra through
Bandcamp baffles me a bit. I've probably spent far too much time pondering
this question lately, and suppose maybe this is a Patreon-alike approach,
but I really struggle to wrap my head around paying this much of a premium
for digital content. Dunno... Not wishing to start a thing, just something
that also cropped up recently with the Placid Angels album. I know Reggie
Dokes encouraged people to buy directly through Bandcamp for this release,
so thought it was only fair to share that link, but thought I should own up
about not buying it there myself...

In any case, the new album is great, and you should buy it somewhere.