Where are people getting records these days? I know the dance room at
record time is gone. I dont assume there is zero techno to be found there
but clearly its status as Detroit Techno mecca has long since faded.

Neptune records... Gone.

Submerge.com has had the same meaningless message up for i dont know how
long. Supposedly there is some avenue available for buying records at
S.I.D. but its not the type of place that you can just walk in the door
browse and buy. Is their online ordering service ever coming back I'm
starting to wonder? I could IM Cornelius but I try not to be a pest.

There are tons of UR and other releases available in digital too which I'm
not in the know about either.

Pretty sure Flat Black and Circular is still open in East Lansing. Havent
walked through those doors in over a decade. Its 10 minutes away... Maybe a
good place to revisit.

I dont really know what else there is. I kinda wish i could just browse the
submerge catalog online and place an order but alas.

Any input is appreciated, thanks.