It appears the Wavejumpers can be spotted in Detroit on Memorial Day weekend at
the Interdimensional Transmissions shindig:

Return to the Source 2022

Saturday May 28
Return to the Source — Day 1
Tresor 313
10pm - 8am

Underground Resistance presents Wavejumpers (live)
Shake
Claude Young
Daniel Bell (sunrise set)
Ectomorph (DJ set)
Batu
Boyz II Them (Russell E.L. Butler & ADAB)
Whodat
Israel Vines

https://interdimensionaltransmissions.com/events/return-source-2022