I've listened to this a lot and think it's ace! I've known Tristan for
almost a quarter century and followed what he's been doing musically since
he first started trying to do it.  It's gratifying to see what he's doing
now.

I will forever be indebted to Tristan for playing Coil "NASA ARAB" on the
radio. I first heard it (from an over-the-air cassette recording) driving
on a county road in a thunderstorm, and only just kept the car between the
ditches.

(back story, I live in Iowa City, where Tristan went to school, before
reverting back to being a Brit)