I've asked about this since back then and I've never gotten anything but
evasive answers from anyone I've ever asked for over 30 years.

I watched NDS every single day as a latchkey kid and I still don't know who
he was or what he looked like.

The only rumor I've heard is that he passed relatively young in the 90's.

I've also wondered if he wasn't actually a person but a pseudonym of
whoever happened to be hired by the show to produce DJ mixes at a
particular time. I starting going out around 95 and I don't remember ever
seeing him or seeing the name on an actual flier.

He's probably the last great mystery of Detroit dance music.

Cheers,