Sorry if someone else has answered this by the time you all get this....

there is a recent release by Glenn Wilson that would fit that descrition also... perhaps a similar or the same sample???? I don't own it, but remember hearing it at the record store... It was a release on a newer label (definitely not PR). I found the words to distract too much from the music....

Dennis

From: FC3 Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'313@hyperreal.org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Mistress Barbra
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:16:16 -0800

I am looking for a track that i was told was done by Mistress Barbra.
Basically it is a track with a vocal of a female dominatrix talking about
what she is doing to a you and how good it feels and all that other dirty
nasty stuff.  you know, the kind of track that would make everyone horney.
OK, maybe just Vidal.  anyways i want this record and any info on it i can
get.  i know it had a UK release, but not what label.  and i don't know if
it was released in the states.  thanks ahead of time.
jeff