hmmm, I don't want to do a Darw_n and overanalyse this
but I don't think its right to split music into
genres... I dunno if anyone remembers the global scale
flame war that went on concerning what defines techno.
I think pretty much everyone on this list has a pretty
wide range of tastes... I know for sure that detroit
is just a word that I associate with music I like.
Peacefrog and Red Seal are two hugely contrasting
labels but they both put out techno... Don't pick on
house... I like house, okay? House is good... What did
house ever do to you?

bye,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)
---FRED MCMURRY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > They
are one in the same...don't cut up the tree.