Phonopsia wrote:
> I agree the Pirelli ad was cool.  At the time I think it gave Techno some
> credibility in the US mainstream.  I think that's a good thing.
>
> One thing that troubles me is that I can't think of any thirty seconds of No
> UFOs or pretty much any techno song that does justice to the whole thing.
> The Pirelli track was an original composition for the commercial if I'm not
> mistaken.

Newp.

It was taken from the Caustic Window (a.k.a. Aphex Twin) Joyrex J9ii 12" and it
reappears on the Caustic Window compilation CD (RePHLeX CAT 009 CD), which is
something I hope everyone on this list owns, since it contains some of the most
brutal, mind-blowing, life-changing Techno music ever released by mankind.

The track name is "The Garden Of Linmiri".

        - Greg (Who can't understand how anyone could object to wider exposure
                for amazing tracks like "No UFOs")