hhahumm.... there's a pretty cool set on napster that misstress barbara does with gayle san. just type in either of their names. i'm quite fond of their track selection.

From: Oliver Barkovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John Shipman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "'M. Todd Smith'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Mistress Barbra
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:02:37 -0500

Hey all, there is a interview with her and a bunch of other Canadian DJ's in the current issue of Air Canada magazine, so if you fly AC then you can read
it.  She and Fred Everything are on the cover.  Its a less than flattering
interview with her, she comes off as incredibly arrogant and she explains in
painfully stupid detail the spelling and reason for her name.  Yeeech!!

I heard her play really crappy stuff here in Hamilton about 6 months ago. It
was just bad club techno and trance.

Not a fan.

Ollie