From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] EVERY DOG
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:16:04 +1100

Ah, I think you will now, it's just been updated! I was confused about this
too.

Also, is the Mayday Jaguar mix on CD in the UK? I am really confused about
the various formats! I bought the EP the other day here (thankfully!) but
wondered if there is a second format? There is nothing about a CD Rom here
either. Cheers