thanks for the info. i do want the deepchord cd pretty bad. i have a couple releases on vinyl and really enjoy them. i also have metropolis on vinyl but i'd like to pick up the cd too.
djr

From: "Michael Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] New vinyl/Record Time
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:22:36 GMT

it's in Ferndale. hop onto 696, get off at Woodward. go south on Woodward (you're going to make a left after the exit ramp). turn right on 9 mile. it's about a block down, on the right side. you have to parallel-park. address is 262.

the cd section wastes on Roseville's, but i think the vinyl section at Roseville has more selection. what they do have is pretty high quality stuff though. didn't really look for new releases, so i can't help you there. picked up the Deepchord cd instead, along with Metropolis and about 6 other cd's. if you haven't listened to the Deepchord stuff yet, i highly suggest picking up the cd sampler. on first listen i got a pretty damn good impression.

have fun,
Mike