Instead of trust what you see, hear on a TV , make your own test!
and for a Sunday meditation go to : :http://www.undergroundresistance.com/index2.html

From: "DJ DMT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "xx xx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313 detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] Jaguar CD's/Video
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:59:53 +0100

Nope I didn't buy it (only have the 12")
I saw the video on the Box (call and request 'MTV' 24HR) here in Holland
and compared it to the sound quality (read dynamics) of the other videos !
I say : I think the sound is weak but maybe they (the box ppz) did something
to the sound ?
Or that UR didn't want it to get it remastered ??
And I can also get into that
But that was where I was fishing for ;?

MAC oder PC macht mir nichts
dass ist alles