Geuhsky is a label that has put out records by the likes of Liebing, Beyer
and Carola.  I believe it is out of England since all of the ones i have are
distributed by Prime...It is a harder side label, and i am quit happy with
the releases of theirs i have bought.  as for the DJ...I don't know.  they
could be good records but mixed like crap, so it could be an absolutely
horrid CD.  go buy it and find out.
jeff