From: Janne J M Vanhanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] London Record shops

Any record store tips for a London visitor with very little vinyl hunting
time in his hands? Interested especially in 313 electro stuff (Ersatz,
Intuit-Solar, Direct Beat, UR), any store specializing in this genre?

No real stores specializing in 313 or electro AFAIK but try these who usually stock some:

Smallfish, 372 Old Street (Old Street tube - www.smallfish.co.uk)
Have some gems hidden away in their racks + some occasional new electro things

Rough Trade, Neals Yard (under Slam City Skates)
Have a beefyish electro section, mainly older releases)

All the shops along Berwick Street (Sister Ray, Ambient Soho, Reckless, Music and Video Exchange) should yield some electro vinyl.

Atlas, Archer Street
Usually have some good stuff

Honest Johns, Portobello Road (?) - forget where it is but a friend reported on a stock of DJ Assault vinyl there once so might be worth checking

P.S. I asked earlier about worthwhile clubbing in London & got very few
replies, so I'll try again: anything 313-related (esp. electro) in London
next weekend?

Best bet is to hit the record stores and grab some flyers.

If you're in the UK on 30th November I can reccomend the next The Flow event @ Fluid bar, Charterhouse Street.